Hansell Tierney in Seattle, WA
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Executive Secretary
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $59,880.00 - 80,540.00 / Year*
Hansell Tierney is currently assisting out client, a rapidly growing SAAS company, with their search for an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Duration - Permanent/FTE
Location - Seattle, WA (Local candidates only, please)
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
We are searching for an exceptional Executive Assistant to be a partner to our client's passionate CEO as we drive through hyper-growth. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, are a chronic problem solver, love to collaborate with super smart people and are passionate about finding order in what others see as chaos - read on!
- Manage daily calendars and executive travel - solving complex scheduling situations in a collaborative and team-oriented manner
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the CEO to both internal and external VIP stakeholders including customers, board members, executive staff and company-wide communications
- Orchestrate meetings, events, and activities into an executive leadership team rhythm that aligns with the CEO's most critical business priorities.
- Execute special projects and orchestrate events, effectively partnering with cross-functional teams and managing deadline pressures while providing proactive updates
- Act as an effective barometer for incoming issues to determine levels of urgency and the appropriate courses of action in collaboration with other EA's and executive staff
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously with proactive follow-through
- Build strong relationships to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and confidence with executive staff and peers
- 10 years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferred, with at least 3 years supporting the CEO
- 3+ years of EA experience in a high-growth start-up environment
- Proven problem-solving ability in highly collaborative environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes while handling confidential and sensitive situations with discretion and grace
- Exceptional organizational aptitude and detail orientation
- Proficiency in productivity tech stack to include MS Office, G-Suite, teleconferencing applications, expense management, and HR/Recruiting systems
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!