Guild Mortgage Company , closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Contacts borrower and/or mortgage broker to collect necessary documentation and act as a liaison between origination staff, underwriters, and customers.This position requires an active MLO license.
• Track key dates of transaction.
• Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application.
• Manage client and referral partner databases.
• Answer customer inquiries relating to locked status, and loan application status to ensure quality customer service.
• Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues throughout production and underwriting process.
• Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
• Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing materials.
• Perform any other reasonable duties required by Guild Mortgage Company or Managing Loan Officer to be performed by Loan Officer Assistant.
Tasks include marketing, database management and send and collect 1003, disclosures and supporting documentation from customer for completion and signatures. Assisting through production and underwriting process. Preparing and submitting loan application to processing, resolving file issues, conversations with customers, vendors and referral partners. High level of file management and client and referral partner conversations including rate, status and qualifying issues. May perform all Loan Officer duties including, but not limited to:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
• Acting as primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
• Obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
• Analyzing customer’s credit and financial scenario, determining appropriate loan product(s), and obtaining accurate AUS findings.
• Pricing a profitable loan and communicating fees to operations team.
• Quoting rate, and making commitments regarding locking to customer.
• Disclosing initial 1003 and disclosures to customer according to regulations.
• Collecting supporting documentation from the customer.
• Discussing product features with customer.
• Submitting a viable loan to processing.
• Reviewing HUD-1 to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent with commitment to customer.
• Marketing to referral sources to generate leads and loan production.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...