Temporary Healthcare Workers
Compensation: $30,410.00 - $38,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
No Experience in Healthcare Required!
Every once in a while, in every lifetime, there is a chance to make a difference. For our generation, that time is now! If you have lost hours, been laid off, or are trying to figure out how you can help your community in the face of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have a place for you at EmpRes Healthcare
. Here, you can help our most vulnerable community members during this unprecedented crisis. We are hiring temporary, part-time, and full-time workers at all of our Centers. You do not need to be licensed, trained, or have any previous experience in the healthcare industry
- we will make sure you receive all the training you need so that you can roll up your sleeves, jump-in, and make a difference. All staff earn certificates in CPR and First Aid that will support you professionally in the future - wherever that leads you! DAY, AFTERNOON, EVENING, OVERNIGHT, AND WEEKEND SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
EmpRes Healthcare offers a broad benefits package, opportunities for advancement, and pay increases with experience.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Full-time employees (30+ hours) are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits, Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays, 401(k) and Employee Stock, Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Training & Educational Assistance.
- All employees are eligible to receive Employee Assistance Program benefits.
- Temporary or Permanent Licensed Nursing Team Members
- Restaurant Workers
- Nursing Students
- College Students
- High School Graduates
- Administrative Workers
- ALL ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Make a difference in patients' lives today, as well as in your own career.
- Nursing Team Resident Assistants No License Needed!
- Dietary Aides and Servers
- Cooks and Food Service
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Activities Assistants
- Front Desk Reception
- Social Workers
- Maintenance and Porters
You do not need to be licensed, trained, or have any previous experience in the healthcare industry - we will make sure you receive all the training you need so that you can roll up your sleeves, jump-in, and make a difference. All staff earn certificates in CPR and First Aid that will support you professionally in the future - wherever that leads you! Seize Your Opportunity
A career in healthcare is so much more than a job - it's an opportunity. It's an opportunity to support someone in their greatest hour of need. It's an opportunity to help someone maintain their dignity. It's an opportunity to hear decades of wisdom and life stories. It's the opportunity to make a difference each and every day. At EmpRes, we believe real happiness and joy come from these many opportunities. We pride ourselves in setting standards for excellence and strive to provide the highest quality care to our patients and residents. If you're looking for more than just a job, explore our career opportunities. You'll find work that is challenging and rewarding, maximizing your strengths and skills while making a difference in the lives of others. EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: care, caregiver, certified medication aide, delivery room, dialysis, doula, labor delivery, nurse, pct, wh4
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...