Customer Service Dispatcher
Compensation: $55,890.00 - $77,570.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
A locally owned security provider in Everett is looking to add 6 new people to their team. In your role as an Alarm Dispatcher, you will be responsible for monitoring alarms across the PNW, and dispatching field workers and responders as needed. If you are flexible, and work well in high pressure situations, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Location: Everett, WA
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour; pay increases after the evaluation period and is based upon performance and attendance
Schedule: Three shifts to choose from, but candidates will need to be available for all shifts listed:
*6:00am - 2:00pm
*2:00pm to 10:00pm
*10:00pm to 6:00am
What you get to do:
- Monitoring customer's security, fire and other integrated systems
- Verify alarm system activation and responds accordingly
- Integrate new and varied information on a continual basis
- Operators operate from established and well-known procedures
- Dispatch field workers or first responders as needed.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to perform under high pressure and stress situations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently, as well as re-prioritize throughout the day
- Strong Communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to type 25-30wpm
- Problem solving - action and resolution
- Comfortable on the phone
- Able to learn new procedures and methods quickly
- Able to maintain excellent attendance
- Maintain a sitting position for extended periods of time and may not leave building during shift
- Able to lift/carry 10 pounds
- Able to perform repetitive movements with wrists/hands while working on the computer
What s in it for you:
- Monthly bonus program
- Competitive benefits package including medical and dental
- 401(k) available
- Paid 8 to 10 week training program
Interested? Apply today. We are open Monday Friday 7:00am 5:00pm
For confidential considerations, we offer four ways to apply: (Choose one):
*Send your resume to: ...@expresspros.com
*Complete an online application on our website:
*Call our office: 425-###-####
*Visit our office: 906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 140, Everett, WA 98208 We are behind the Applebee s on Everett Mall Way inside of the Alterius College building on the backside.
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2018 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What Express Employment Professionals offers to all our associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Want to know what other positions we have available?
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Associated topics: ambulance, call, communication specialist, customer service, dispatcher, emd, police, public safety, service representative, telecommunications
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...