Food Service Team Member
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
APPLY ON MOBILE: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4514382/WA-007-Mobile-App
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.hralliance.net/Apply/JobInfo.aspx?positionId=6252&locationId=4744About Us
Evergreens started in 2013 with three friends and one awesome idea - bringing fast, healthy food to the Pacific Northwest. Since our humble beginnings, Evergreens has grown to multiple locations across the Puget Sound, all with the same mission - to MAKE LIFE HEALTHIER!
This company is a rocket ship - trust us, you want to get on board! We are dedicated to developing our team, creating learning opportunities in all aspects of our business and promoting from within to Shift Leads, Assistant General Managers and General Managers!Job Description:
- Shine bright like a diamond - bring enthusiasm and positivity to every aspect of the job.
- Feel the learn - develop your culinary knowledge to guide our guests through the Evergreens experience.
- Know the biz - prep all ingredients to Evergreens standards.
- Tools of the trade - Safely handle knives, blades, and kitchen utensils.
- So fresh and so clean - maintain store cleanliness and organization.
- Have FUN with your team #squadgoals.
What we look for in a Team Member:
- Restaurant experience is great!
- 18+ years old.
- Self-starters who want to develop with a rapidly expanding company.
- Fresh food fanatics.
- $16/hr DOE, plus tips (additional $3-4/hr)!
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for full time employees!
- Live the Brand with us! Evergreens reimburses you for healthy living activities - let us pay for your gym membership!
- Free salad, wrap or grain bowl with every shift - NOM NOM NOM.
- Enjoy Evergreens all day, err' day - 50% off at ALL Evergreens locations!
Physical Requirements and Working ConditionsAbout Evergreens :
Working at an Evergreens is a very physical job - team members work on their feet for most or all of the day. Team members will occasionally position themselves (e.g. walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull) to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Evergreens stores have high noise levels due to operations, guests, and music. Varying schedule may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and other hours as business requires.
Evergreens provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Evergreens complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Evergreens is a locally owned, healthy, quick service restaurant with 3 locations in downtown Seattle and 1 in University Village. We specialize in 100% all natural, custom salads, wraps and grain bowls. We're opening several more in Seattle and you'll have a chance to move up as we grow. Come start a career now with a fun company with a great vision and big things on the horizon!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...