Developer (Frontend) III
Employment Type: Full-Time
- At least 5 year relevant experience required.
- Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintaining and improving website.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite,
- Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Target hire date: ASAP - this is an immediate requirement
Expected to be onsite once clearance is received to do so.
Loading some great jobs for you...