Washington Hospitalist - Academic Affiliated near Seattle
Join a Hospitalist team where you will be working with a physician centric administration that facilitates a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Highly competitive salary of $250,000 plus productivity and quality bonuses
- Large signing bonus as well as an excellent benefits package including two year Path to Partnership
- Teaching opportunities available, if desired
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule with 10-12 hour shifts, DAYS ONLY & Nocturnist schedules available
- Average patient census of 15-18 patients per day
Near both Seattle, WA and Vancouver, B.C., this location offers the best of both worlds. You can take a short drive to the city or step out your back door for hiking, biking, climbing and skiing. The community is nestled close to museums, state and national parks, rivers and lakes, as well as plenty of shopping in Seattle and surrounding communities.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, primary, primary care, provider, urgent