Family Medicine/ Urgent Care opportunity in Vancouver, WA
- Practice has Family Physicians and Physician Assistants providing care to a growing patient population.
- Practice seeks an additional physician for this growing practice which sees outpatient primary care patients by appointment along with offering urgent care services.
- Hours of operation are M-F 8 to 8. Saturday is 8 to 5.
- Some physicians work 4 -10 hour days, other work 3 -12 hour shifts.
- Center has lab, digital x-ray, and offers some rehab care.
- Group has EMR in place.
- Candidate would do a mix of urgent care and occupational medicine work.
- A base salary, incentives based on production, and comprehensive benefits package is being offered.
Vancouver, WA is part of the Portland, OR area, and offers a superb quality of life, for those wishing to enjoy the Northwest experience.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, walk in