Pasco, WA, seeks Outpatient Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist to join progressive hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- Busy practice should ramp up quickly with abundant patient referrals from the large primary care network.
- Health System nationally recognized.
- Financial package will include competitive salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed
Pasco is located in Southeastern Washington, has a local population of 60,000 with a patient draw area of over 250,000. It is located close to the Columbia River for outstanding outdoor recreation, and enjoys the strongest economy in the state.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports