Employment Type: Full-Time
Burger King - General Manager Position Description
Our multi-unit Burger King franchise is seeking a customer service and results oriented General Manager to join our team. Do you possess great customer service, leadership and team spirit and are looking for an opportunity to showcase your talent? We want to hear from you!
Burger King General Manager (GM) Summary: The GM is responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The GM ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment. In addition, the GM manages all aspects of the daily operations of a restaurant to maximize sales, profits and a positive customer experience.
- Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Trains new management employees to develop and supervise the crew.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting and hiring of hourly employees.
- Ensures the appropriate staffing of restaurant team to maximize customer service and sales efforts.
- Works to maximizes sales and profits within the restaurant.
- Responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company policies.
- In conjunction with the district manager, prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising, sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest traffic.
- Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all food and paper inventories.
- Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed within the restaurant.
- 2-4 yrs. supervisory or management experience from a restaurant environment.
- The ability to train, guide and lead management staff.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Good written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, paid vacation, bi- weekly pay, career advancement opportunities and more.
Join the Burger King Team in the General Manager Position
Loading some great jobs for you...