- Delta Healthcare Providers
- $88,380.00 -116,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1233 Van Wyck Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapy / Therapist Assistant PTA Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Start ASAP
Physical Therapy / Therapist Assistant PTA Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Physical Therapy / Therapist Assistant PTA Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapy Assistants
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.