The DaVita Internal Audit Department is seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our dynamic, transforming team! The Senior Internal Auditor will work on assurance and advisory projects that address risk across the DaVita enterprise, which includes both domestic and international operations. Focus of work will involve:
* Owning and executing comprehensive risk assessments and developing audit programs to effectively assess risks and controls * Performing and reviewing test procedures to ensure clear documentation of findings in audit work papers * Working as part of a team to make recommendations to reduce risk, drive efficiencies and effectiveness that result in a positive, sustainable impact for the enterprise * Effectively communicating and collaborating with business partners
The Senior Internal Auditor will work as part of a team comprised of highly motivated and experienced individuals with backgrounds in operational, financial and compliance auditing, consulting and other similar experiences. The Senior Internal Auditor is also expected to effectively manage individual work streams.
This role provides excellent opportunities for exposure to the DaVita executive leadership team, as the Internal Audit function reports directly to the Board of Directors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborative Risk Assessment: demonstrate critical thinking skills to connect risk management activities with business objectives; leverage collective knowledge of the audit team and independent research skills to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities for improving internal control environment * Audit Methodology: develop effective and efficient audit programs and testing matrices; complete and/or review testing work papers for adequacy of content, reasonableness of conclusions and clarity of writing; develop conclusions based on objective evidence and make recommendations to address control weaknesses * Written & Oral Communication: convey findings in a cohesive story, including objective insights from test procedures and analysis; provide clear direction, monitoring and feedback to audit team when acting in a lead senior role; facilitate open communication throughout audit projects and proactively update business partners and Internal Audit managers regarding project status; present comfortably and compellingly to senior management audiences * Work closely with teammates to develop sustainable and value-added relationships * Travel: 30% travel may be required
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field * Two to three years' experience in consulting or audit * Certified Internal Auditor, or willingness to pursue certification * Proficiency in MS Excel and Word, experience with TeamMate+ preferred * Healthcare background preferred * International work or auditing experience and language skills are a plus * Experience with data analytics is a plus
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A \"community first, company second\" culture based on Core Values that really matter. * Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average. * Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential. * Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions. * A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future. * Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision \"To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.\"
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.