Cypress Semiconductor Seattle area (Lynwood, WA) is looking for an experienced RTL Design Engineers –to help us design IP for our next generation digital and mixed signal microcontroller products. Cypress is leading the industry in developing chips for Automotive and IOT. Our work will include RTL design, and associated digital flows, including synthesis, and DFT analysis. At Cypress you are in control of your career – we put no limits on how fast you can grow. We have a dynamic, interactive team environment. Individuals meeting requirements are high performers with good communication skills.
- BSEE required (MSEE preferred)
- Track record of designing digital IP from concept to production
- Strong digital logic design skills with background writing well-structured RTL
- Practical simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing closure experience
- Course work or practical experience in DFT analysis
- Course work or familiarity with analog functions such as ADC, DAC, AMP, OSC, PLL is a plus (but not required) given the mixed signal nature of our products
- Experience with programming MCUs is a plusSkills
Good problem solving and communictation skills.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...