Student Nurses (School's out? Earn money!)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE?Riverside Nursingis seeking POSITIVE, HAPPY employees to come join our team! Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize the importance of focusing on individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us fulfill this vision.
Located in Shelton, just a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of busy Olympia, we currently have openings for HAPPY & DEDICATED RN student nurses to come join our teamas Nurse Techsfor coverage acrossall shifts for FT, PT and PRN coverage.
Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we believe firmly in treating our staff with dignity, respect and kindness. As such, we show our gratitude with lots of INCREDIBLE INCENTIVES to join our team! Learn to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK through such awesomePERKS as outlined below:
- We offer aCOMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITSpackage DOE and credentials
- Tired of paying for gas each month? LET US PAY YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES FOR YOU!!! (for qualified individuals living 10+ miles away, $200 gas stipend per month)
- Tired of paying your student loans? LET US PAY YOUR STUDENT LOANS FOR YOU!!!
- Come gain valuable experience and earn money while COVID-19 keeps school shut down!
- Forgot your lunch during your shift? NO PROBLEM! We offer FREE MEALS, such as complimentary homemade 'Soup of the Day' from our kitchen, plus we regularly like to treat our staff with providing take-out, pizza, donuts, etc.!
- Get the experience NOW BEFORE YOU GRADUATE!!!
- WE PROVIDE PERKS ACROSS ALL SHIFTS, TOO!!! No longer do you have to feel snubbed if you work the NOC shift!
- Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
- Directs NACs to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Follows center's policies and policies related to infection control and safety
- Ensures timely completion of all charting is done in PCC daily before end of shift
- Completion of all assigned assessments as ordered from RCM and/or DNS
- Current active LPN or RN state licensure without enforcement action against it
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying events
- Ability to furnish a minimum of two favorable professional references
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Loading some great jobs for you...