A group in Washington is seeking an occupational medicine physician. The incoming physician must be able to manage minor to major orthopedic injuries, treat cuts, provide eye care, and provide pre-employment physicals. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and the incoming physician will see 20 to 35 walk-in patients per day on average. The call is one week every two months. The group prefers that you be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or emergency medicine. You will need a WA medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $1600 stipend with three days of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an occupational medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 20 to 35 walk-in patients per day
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One week every two months of call
- Physicals, orthopedic injuries, cuts
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Medical and dental benefits, life insurance, malpractice with tail
- Vacation plus a $1600 stipend with 3 days of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician, physician md do, practitioner, primary, urgent, urgent care