A Washington-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens interveinal cardiology physician. The assignment schedule will consist of weeknight and weekend call coverage. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Epic. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Charting: Epic EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiology, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional, non invasive