A facility in SW Washington is looking for an HT/HTL with leadership qualities. 5 years of Histo experience and 3 years of Supervisory experience. Oversee daily operations and responsibilities of 'patient flow' within the Histo area. Delegate tasks as appropriate. Excellent Communication skills. ASCP Certified. Washington is a no income tax state - and you are within a half hour drive to popular areas in Oregon! The area also has great schools. Looking to hire quickly.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jeanne Alfaro at [Click Here to Apply] or call Jeanne at [Click Here to Apply] . Please reference JOB-. Not for you? Refer this job to someone and you could be eligible for a referral bonus!
- HT or HTL ASCP
- AS or BS
- 5 Years of Histo Experience/3 Years of Supervisory Experience
- Full Time Benefits
- 2-3 years of Histo experience preferred
- Great salary!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: histotechnology jobs
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic, diet, immunohematology, industrial hygienist, medical, microbiological, pharmacy, physiologist, physiology