A facility in Washington seeks a locum tenens urology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm. The facility uses Epic EMR system. Each physician sees 15 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified and is proficient in general urology. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license preferred
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology