We are currently helping a government facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be four 10-hour days per week and you will see 17 - 24 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license. The EMR is Epic.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four 10-hour days per week
- Call: Not required
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 17 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family, family medicine, family practice, physician, physician md, practitioner, primary