Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Washington. Urgent need for a Family Nurse practitioner for 2 clinics located in Southwestern Washington. The provider will divide time between two rural clinics in the beautiful area midway between Seattle and Portland. Opportunity to work for a progressive healthcare system with a great culture, fantastic and full benefits, retirement and even loan repayment. Great locations with small-town charm. This position is new grad friendly.
Scheduling interviews now for this opportunity! Not for you? We also have additional opportunities nationwide. For more information and consideration, please contact Deborah Guzman in the Advanced Practice Division at [Click Here to Apply] or send your resume in strict confidence to [Click Here to Apply]
Good people know good people, which is why we offer a $250 referral bonus. Please feel free to pass along this email with all of my contact details to any friends, colleagues, or classmates in your network that might be interested.
- Full Time Permanent
- Family Nurse Practitioner for Rural clinic - Spanish a PLUS!
- Day Schedule with little call
- Washington licensed candidates strongly preferred
- PTO - 2 weeks with 8 Paid holidays
- Competitive salary with Full Benefits
- Rock Star New Grads will be considered
- Retirement - 401K with 4% match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: assessments, cardiology, care nurse, cnm, nurse specialist, rnp, spanish, specialis, specialist, splst