A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens neurology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include EMGs. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke