We are helping a Washington-based medical center that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 14 patients per day. The facility averages 20 deliveries per month. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech. You should be board certified or board eligible have an active WA state license for this assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 14 patients per day, 20 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, physician ob