We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Washington. You should be comfortable with basic primary care treatment and have an active WA state license. Your assignment schedule will be shift work as needed and you will see two patients per hour on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The EMR system is eClinicalWorks.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC/BE required
- WA state license needed
- Shift work as needed
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- Two patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care