We have an exciting, locum tenens, radiology physician opportunity now available in Washington. You should be comfortable with GI fluoroscopy, fine needle aspiration, and joint injection cases. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 6 pm with no call or weekends, and you will see 80 - 100 reads per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Epic.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday form 8 am to 6 pm
- 1 - 2 weeks per month
- No call or weekends
- Epic EMR
- 80 - 100 reads per day
- Scope includes GI fluoroscopy, fine needle aspiration, and joint injection cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiac, computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, mri, ndt, radiology, scan, tomography, x ray