Accessibility Senior UI Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job#2: Accessibility Senior UI DeveloperLocation: Bellevue, WADuration: 12+ Months ContractNote: This is for a team whose charter is to measure, educate and guide all of Digital on how to ensure their products are accessible. They need to have a good background in accessibility and be able to both audits and write standards for dev teams across Digital.Strategy Owns the technical vision and development of a subdomain or capability.Responsibilities:- Technology and System
- Develop Angular applications to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. Leads moderately complex projects.
- Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place and being leveraged.
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Communicates the design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality, with deliverables to include code builds and unit test results.
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed by the DevOps function and lead Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical features and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and other engineers.
- Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provides on-call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years Application Development Experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience designing and developing applications on one operating system (Unix or Windows) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer is desirable, preferably in the wireless industry.
- Has had development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
Specific work experience/skills required for each individual position to be updated by the hiring manager as these will vary depending upon whether the position develops user interfaces, middle tier and/or interfaces, database, business intelligence, or packaged applications like Siebel or Rightpoint.
Loading some great jobs for you...