Compensation: $194,900.00 - $194,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job ID2019-31384Area of Interest
MD, Dentist & Related
FTE/Hours per pay period
1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)
OTO_HNS Prac Plan
Primary Location : City
Primary Location : State/Province
Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what we do at Seattle Children s to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many, and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE
Our founding promise to the community is as valid today as it was over a century ago: we will care for all children in our region, regardless of the families ability to pay. Together, we deliver superior patient care, advance new discoveries and treatments through pediatric research, and serve as the pediatric and adolescent, academic medical center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho the largest region of any children s hospital in the country.
In 2019, U.S. News & World Report once again ranked Seattle Children s among the nation's best children's hospitals for the 27th year in a row. We received national rankings in all 10 specialty areas evaluated by U.S. News & World Report, and are honored to be the only pediatric medical center in Washington to be ranked.
As a Magnet designated institution, and classified among America s best large employers by Forbes, we recognize the importance of hiring and developing great talent to provide best-in-class care to the patients and families we serve. Our organizational DNA takes form in our core values: Compassion, Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Equity and Innovation. Whether it s delivering frontline care to our patients in a kind and caring way, practicing the highest standards of quality and safety or being relentlessly curious as we work towards eradicating childhood diseases, these values are the fabric of our culture and community.
The Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Seattle Children s Hospital is seeking a pediatric fellowship-trained board certified/board eligible otolaryngologist for a hospital-employed clinical position. We are looking to expand our service and add a pediatric otolaryngologist to join a busy practice that currently includes 10 physicians and 7 ARNPs. The position will be based at Seattle Children s Hospital and its affiliated ambulatory care centers. The primary focus of the position is clinical care.
- MD Degree
- Board eligibility or certification in Pediatrics by the American Academy of Pediatrics and/or specialty as applicable
- Medical Staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges at Seattle Children s and other sites as applicable
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Washington or State within WAMI region.
- Federal DEA Registration.
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer
Seattle Children s is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...