Current students welcome, training/development/shadowing opportunities available!
CHC Services is a well-established Home Health and home care company currently seeking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), NAR (Nursing Assistant Registered) or HCA-C (Home Care Assistant Certified) to work with our clients in Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The candidate holds a current Washington State CNA/HCA certificate or NAR.
We have opportunities to become part of a team that will bring a new level of service to Home Care through our compassion, enthusiasm, expertise and the commitment to new learning and continual improvement by all staff.
Responsibilities of the CNA/NAR/HCA-C:
- Provide client care according to RN approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Provide transportation as required.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
Benefits available to our CNA/NAR/HCA-C:
- Very competitive pay
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Supervision by two talented and knowledgable Registered Nurses
- 401k opportuninites
- Wide variety of clients offering many learning opportunities
- Comprehensive training program overseen by RNs, PT and OT
- Free Spinal Cord Injury training program
- Referral bonuses
- Employee recognition programs
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist crna, arnp c, clinical nurse, family, fnp, gerontological nurse practitioner, gyn, midwife, nurse specialist