Manage a single-award BPA, providing full IT lifecycle support services concentrating on project management, acquisitions, business operations, systems engineer, process improvement/governance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- This Director-level position will include the following main support duties
- Leading all TO responses (proposals)
- Managing the subcontractor partnerships relationships
- Recruiting, training, maintaining and retaining CGI and subcontract team members to support all awarded and contingent efforts
- Acting as the key CGI team member on the ground focused on establishing and growing a positive client relationship
- Leading multi-task order project execution to meet customer expectations
- Meeting all CGI internal managerial obligations, reporting and metrics
- Researching, analyzing, presenting and upon approval, implementing innovative process, solutions and tools
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance
- Master's degree + 10 years of experience
- Experience managing a BPA
- Experience leading project teams over 25+ personnel with dedicated and reach back personnel
- Ability to: 1. Build and manage a successful project delivery team, 2. Establish and grow client relationships and 3. Manage to all CGI required expectations (training, best practices, financial targets, etc.)
- DHS HQS or USSS specific EOD/BI
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the subject areas: project management, acquisitions, business operations, systems engineer, process improvement/governance
- PMP certification
- Experience leading an IT Project Management Office (PMO)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.