Bilingual Service Advisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Nissan, we are committed to becoming the most innovative, trusted, and environmentally responsible car company in the world.
To do this Nissan relies on two things: world-class people and innovative vehicles.
The innovative thinking that has propelled Nissan vehicles to the forefront of the automotive industry, is also propelling the development of our most valuable resource…our people.
What We Offer:
- Paid Training
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Apprentice Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Closed on Sundays
- Flexible Scheduling; Work 4 Days a Week
- Low Pressure Environment
- Promote from Within
- 4.6 star Google Rating
- Conveniently located
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customer's’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control.
- Automotive service advisor experience.
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
Loading some great jobs for you...