Housekeeper - Lacey
Compensation: $27,390.00 - $35,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
**OPPORTUNITIES TO START IMMEDIATELY
! **Don’t just keep house; help us create a wonderful HOME for seniors.Bonaventure of Lacey ,
a premier Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
community is seeking an energetic and thorough part time Housekeeper
to join our team! Our housekeepers do so much more than just vacuum floors and make beds! They play a vital role in shaping the “Retirement Perfected” experience we are committed to providing our residents. At Bonaventure of Lacey
you'll have the opportunity to build relationships and bond with our residents, while providing them with a clean, comfortable home and improving the quality of their lives. Come join our team and make every day count!Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Cleaning an assigned number of apartments daily
- Getting to know your residents; understanding their needs and cleaning preferences and reporting observed behavioral, physical or emotional changes
- Cleaning designated common areas
- Assisting with laundry, supplies preparation and cart readiness
- Delivering exceptional customer service with a smile
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year of housekeeping experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, and vendors
- Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others.
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
Come meet the team and apply at:BONAVENTURE OF LACEY
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
4528 Intelco Loop SE
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 24 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...