Hotel Housekeeping - Room Attendant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Do you want to work for a great company with competitive benefits and salary? The Hampton Inn & Suites Leavenworth is looking to hire a friendly and reliable Room Attendant. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team, please apply!
- Medical and dental offered after a qualification period
- Vacation time accrued based on hours worked
- Washington State Paid Sick Leave accrued on hours worked
- Employee discounts at Hilton Hotels WORLDWIDE!
- Cleaning guest rooms, including changing the bed linens and cleaning and replenishing the bathroom
- Straighten furniture and return chairs and tables to the appropriate areas
- Check the general conditions of the room and notify supervisor of any malfunction or damage
- Some light and heavy lifting
- Provide great guest service
- Ability to clean rooms efficiently within a period
- High standard of cleanliness
- Some flexibility in work schedule
- Must be able to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Follow detailed cleaning protocols to ready guest rooms
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...