During these uncertain times of COVID-19, AZ Perio has remained committed to the safety & success of our employees, patients and referring practices on every level. AZ Perio is an industry front runner in clinical safety standards & has ensured stability throughout the COVID-19 crisis for its employees by avoiding layoffs and furloughs, providing childcare connections and financial support, provided guaranteed payroll, allowed extra paid time off, and so much more!
AZPerio is looking for a qualified surgical assistant to join our growing practices. We are looking for a professional to fill a float role to support our three locations in Central Phoenix, Pinnacle Peak and Paradise Valley. The surgical assistant is an integral part of the team. Core responsibilities include assisting with checkups and surgical procedures related to gums, tissue, and bone as well as operating secondary and tertiary equipment and tools required for a given procedure.Skills Desired
- Ability to understand the fundamentals of Microsoft office programs including Word and One Drive
- Perio/OS knowledge preferred
- Straumann/Astra implant systems knowledge
- Busy environment, experience in high volume practice
- CPR certification, X-ray certification, and required OSHA certifications
- Knowledge of infection control and emergency response procedures
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer and keyboarding
- Positive attitude and drive to learn and grow
By responding to us, you are committed to joining a winning team with a track record of excellence, both chair side and in the community. Check out our website at www.azperio.com.