Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Woot! the original Deal a Day website is looking for a Business Analyst to conquer the world of online retail. In addition to deep discounts on products you didn’t even know you needed, Woot! delivers an addictive shopping experience filled with unexpected silliness. Our team operates very much the same way. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. If you’re a data-happy team player who’s not afraid of big ideas we want to meet you. We’ll even give you a stuffed monkey as a souvenir!
Woot needs an individual with excellent analytical abilities, knowledge of business intelligence solutions, as well as outstanding business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams. Our top candidate will be a self-starter comfortable forging their own trail, with a sharp eye for details, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
· Analyzing marketing trends to identify and recommend channel specific strategies.
· Diving deep to marry Woot! company goals with customer insights to advise cross functional teams on the right content, time and frequency of delivery
· Working with channel managers to create campaign specific goals by incorporating customer journeys, customer LTV, RFM and segmentation modeling as inputs.
· Working with the team to create proper test cases to test hypothesis and provide insights into results
· Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Proposing and implement business metrics for senior management reviews and work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
· Performing deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst, or Data Science
· Strong proficiency in SQL, R (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools
· Excellent written and presentation skills to communicate across business areas
· Master’s degree in BI, Finance, HRIT, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or related field
· Proficiency in Python
· Direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SSAS Cubes, etc.)
· Working knowledge with Redshift & Quicksight
· 4+ years of experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation
· Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems
· Advanced understanding of best practice analysis, programming and visualization techniques.
Loading some great jobs for you...