Software Development Engineer - Alexa on FireTV
Employment Type: Full-Time
Help bring the magic of Alexa to Fire TV!
Fire TV is a revolutionary consumer device that has become one of Amazon's top selling devices. It is among the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at both Amazon and the entire consumer electronics industry.
Imagine being able to drive the architecture and design of voice. Imagine working in voice modeling and enabling new voice experiences for FTV. Imagine the opportunity to work in a wide variety of technologies across the FTV and Alexa ecosystem. If you can imagine any of these, then you WANT to work on this team because we're making them reality, and we've only just begun! We are a highly innovative team that is building new customer experiences on the full voice stack from client to services. We work with many teams and technologies…and we're never bored!
This is an enormous opportunity to lead the design, architecture, and implementation of products used every day by people you know and to work across leading-edge technologies in the voice field. Help bring the magic of Alexa to Fire TV!
· 5+ years of industry experience in software development.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, stakeholders, partner technical teams, and leadership to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Loading some great jobs for you...