Amazon's Customer Consumer Support Services (C2S2) department is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the C2S2 team. You will be responsible for driving high-visibility Customer Service programs and projects that will directly impact worldwide customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager who has owned and delivered complex expansion projects and programs preferably within the customer service sector. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the program’s vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across the multi-functions to gain alignment on program vision, project selection and prioritization and will have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the programs execution.
· Define the direction for both programs and projects and gain consensus and clear alignment at all levels as appropriate, within Amazon's Customer Service.
· Interact with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams like Customer Service Operations, Retail, and Transportation, software development and IT to design the project’s standard operational procedures, processes and technical requirements.
· Define, prioritize and plan the projects within a program that need to be implemented to execute on the process and technical requirements.
· Schedule, secure resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
· Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects in a program is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the request.
· Monitor project’s overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
· Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs needed.
· Provide overall stakeholder management and project progress reporting on a regular basis.
· Where applicable manage and oversee third party contributions to the project and program.
· End to end responsibility for the program's execution and success.
· Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization.
· Expert planner with business process definition experience and a strong IT aptitude.
· Decision Making and Complex Problem Solving; a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
· A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions, but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals.
· Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
· Think and act with the big picture in mind while controlling tactically.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Sound business background, preferably working in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment.
· Previous Project/Program management experience.
· Proven track record in the delivery of large scale complex cross-functional change projects in a project management capacity.
· PMP certified or equivalent project management certification.
· Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...