At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering hundreds of thousands of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to own critical functions within the rapidly growing Last Mile organization.
This Senior Financial Analyst will partner with WW Last Mile DSP (Delivery Service Partner) Offer & Expansion to design and analyze DSP geographic and program expansion in a continuously changing landscape while enhancing the current offer program in existing geographies. This individual will be responsible for finding ways to scale and simplify the program and the financial reporting working with the greater Last Mile team to drive cost savings. This role is more than finance: it requires an ability to invent, go beyond the standard business rules to “experiment” and “conceive” together with the business partners to find financially sustainable solutions.
As a member of a growing team, you will deal with a high level of ambiguity and changing priorities. The successful candidate will maneuver through the ambiguity, communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Develop robust reporting for the DSP Rates
· Partner across multiple organizations to create concrete financial models for future programs and geographies
· Develop strong business partnership with key functional teams to advice the business from a financial and analytical stance
· BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
· 4+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
· Strong ability to work with business leaders to deliver results, including the ability to persuade with data. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
· Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
· Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...