This position can also be based out of Austin, TX or Arlington, VA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services with our Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) customers across the Americas region, we seek exceptionally talented, bright, and driven team mates to train and coach our Lead Development Representatives (LDRs). If you are an experienced sales professional within a complex B2B information technology solutions environment who can deliver high impact sales training and coaching programs, we’d like to speak with you!
The successful candidate is an experienced sales instructor and coach who ideally has strong awareness of AWS and cloud computing concepts and technologies. They will be able to draw from their own deep experience as a sales professional to deliver sales methodology and develop customer focused sales capabilities utilizing a range of training and coaching mechanisms/modalities. They will also have strong knowledge of sales productivity, CRM and coaching tools such as RingDNA, MindTickle, ShadowMe, and Salesforce.com.
This role will foster our Learn and Be Curious culture through the delivery of training and coaching programs to early career sales representatives that evangelize and drive adoption of AWS services. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to combine their passion for teaching with their love of technology to shape Customer Obsessed mindsets, cultivate high-performance behaviors and continually elevate sales capabilities. The successful candidate will accelerate field readiness, improve sales functional productivity and effectiveness, and drive strategic training solutions for sales optimization. Personal gravitas, strong character, excellent communication skills and proven experience as a sales training partner will quickly establish them as a bar raiser at AWS.
· Deliver ongoing interactive onboarding and developmental training which incorporates AWS strategy, mission and technology using our own proven sales methodology
· Make data driven decisions to determine learning gaps and develop/deliver coaching plans to improve productivity
· Oversee live calls with customers and provide feedback to strengthen prospecting techniques and identify possible areas of improvement
· Monitor Salesforce.com data entry hygiene and ensure that LDRs adhere to data capture and lead disposition requirements.
· Transform sales mindsets and skillsets through a combination of onboarding, ever-boarding and other field enablement programs
· Organize, coach/prepare and evaluate LDR for sales readiness assessments
· Facilitate one to one and group coaching either virtually or in person to drive continual learning and up-skilling sales techniques
· Collaborate with the broader public sector and global AWS enablement teams to develop/conduct employee training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods. This includes facilitation of application-based learning workshops, performance-based coaching and virtual learning
· Collaborate with the broader public sector and global AWS enablement teams to deliver continually evolving on-boarding and training, ensure consistency of methodology and identify opportunities for improvements in existing training content
· Mentor and train GLD Team Leads in order to reinforce key learnings
· Work closely with GLD managers to help identify and nurture emerging leadership talent
· Ability and means to travel internationally when necessary
· As a key member of the AMER Global Lead Development (GLD) team, you will report directly to the WWPS GLD Senior Manager. You will be expected to travel across the US to deliver coaching for the LDRs as required.
· 7 years+ experience as a sales professional and/or sales manager prior to moving into instructional delivery
· 5 years+ of experience delivering business focused and technology related sales training and coaching
· Recognized certifications/qualifications in leading sales methodologies and coaching frameworks
· Bachelors Degree (preferably in Business or Technology) or relevant work experience required
· This position can also be based out of Austin, TX or Arlington, VA
· Primary language requirement is English. However, fluency (verbal and written) in one or more additional languages a plus.
· Experienced in communicating with both business and technical customer personas involved in cloud computing purchasing and adoption decisions
· Demonstrated understanding of cloud and distributed computing concepts and the ability to translate this knowledge to Amazon Web Services
· Advanced oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles, functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...