Engagement Prg.Mgr, Alexa Preview
Compensation: $107,405.00 - $94,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Echo is always ready - just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more.
Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice. As an Alexa Preview Program Manager focused on Engagement, you are the face of Alexa Preview to our internal and external participant communities. You support the launch of new products and features by building and managing communities of participants through recruitment and onboarding. You will execute a comprehensive internal and external recruitment and communications strategy to drive engagement across our program portfolios, and assist in defining, landing and executing on the operational cadence. This includes disciplined attention to a) building Alexa Preview's participant community, ensuring we are connected to and knowledgeable of proven methods to source high bar Preview participants, b) managing an onboarding experience that balances the efficiency and speed our partners need with the delight and information our participants expect in order to deliver results, as well as c) executing the operational throughput related to the aforementioned areas of ownership using our internal tools.
The success of Preview programs relies on participant engagement which is why Engagement program managements must be committed customer obsessed when connecting with participants, using your global and scalable mindset to drive desired results.You will collaborate across all areas of the Alexa Preview Program Management team to support the strategic plans and execution of Preview programs that help launch new products and features.
You are responsible for the end to end recruitment and engagement strategy that will support launches within your assigned portfolio. This will include leading the definition and execution of recruitment and onboarding, managing the associated risks and mitigation, contributing to a high bar for participant communications, and contributing to the planning and execution of engagement-related events, campaigns and feedback session.
You will work cross-functionally to build strong relationships with stakeholders who can influence and help raise the bar for our recruitment and engagement strategies. Your commitment, discipline and creative approach to clear written and verbal communication drives performance and builds trust with our participant community.
* Focus is on cross-functional programs that are business critical and global in nature.
* Responsible for recruiting participants for Preview programs across the Americas
* Manages the 'first mile' of the participant experience
* Participates in the planning and execution of events, campaigns, Play With Sessions
* Participates in incentive management and planning
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 4+ years creating and managing programs that are medium to large scale, complex and cross-functional
* Experience working in and on behalf of diverse communities with unique challenges and an ability to display a high degree of customer and cultural awareness and sensitivity
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging with and influencing at scale
* Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...