Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Independent 3rd party sellers are changing lives by selling products on Amazon and we're the team that helps make sure they have the information they need to thrive and grow. It's our passion to protect selling partners -- mostly small- and medium-sized businesses -- and we need a savvy, sharp-eyed Content Producer who takes pride in project execution excellence and has over-the-top customer obsession to build the content Amazon sellers rely on.
Customer Trust and Partner Support Content Management (CCM) delivers and maintains concise and useful content that provides sellers with the most direct path between a need and its resolution, in 18 languages across 19 Amazon marketplaces. Our team specializes in content for Amazon Global Fulfillment Services, a full suite of programs to sell products on every Amazon store globally. Sellers can choose to fulfill orders themselves or take advantage of Fulfillment by Amazon, which takes most of the work out of the selling experience by using Amazon's world-class fulfillment network and expertise, acclaimed customer service, and Prime and FREE Shipping options.
About the role
If you're a content publishing tools guru who loves to look under the hood to really understand how things work and you have an uncanny ability to troubleshoot and invent process improvements, keep reading! We are looking for enthusiastic, candidates just like you who know how to work hard, have fun and make history.
* Coordinating projects across teams and disciplines to support rapid product-development cycles
* Take edited content and transform it into one or all of our many public facing deliverables, such as web pages, email, help content, and web-based selling tools
* Facilitating the translation and localization of content across multiple languages and locales (no, you don't need to know another language - but it would be nice)
* Assuring localization parity across locales and adhering to related content strategies and guidance
* Managing team capacity and resources to execute against a queue of work, prioritizing tasks against business goals using established guidelines
* Compiling and aggregating success metrics and data using multiple tools, including Excel and Jira
* Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices
* Collaborates with internal and external teams and disciplines to support rapid product-development cycles
* Oversees publishing of content throughout late stages of its life cycle
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years demonstrated excellence in a complex content publishing environment
* Comfortable with cross-departmental contact and able to deliver results on time
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, HTML/CSS, XML, Jira, SharePoint and a wide breadth of editing and online publishing tools
* Relentlessly high standards and an eye for detail
* Can get the job done with minimal guidance
* Experience in B2B, high-tech products and services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Associated topics: chief, co producer, director, editor in chief, head writer, manager, president, principal editor, production, showrunner
Loading some great jobs for you...