Consumer Talent Acquisition Executive Assistant
Compensation: $52,060.00 - $80,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for your next Executive Assistant role, but not sure where to start? Well, you have found the right place! At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build that place to find and buy anything online, this is your opportunity to make history. This Executive Assistant role supporting Consumer Talent Acquisition may be a great role for you!
The Consumer Talent Acquisition team is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of HR and executive assistant duties, including: executive calendar management, document preparation for meetings (managing agendas, printing materials for reviews), travel coordination, expense processing and occasional event planning. This role supports colleagues who are global across multiple time zones.
This position will report into the WW Consumer Talent Acquisition Director, and partner with senior leaders and the executive assistant team to support the overall processes related to talent acquisition across the global Amazon Consumer organizations. With a focus on managing our business objectives, policies, standards and procedures; assist with disseminating information and directing employees to appropriate resources for information, you will also contribute to ad hoc project work as requested.
This role is for you if you have a proven track record of providing exceptional executive support as well as experience in managing a program across a large organization, with experience in full-cycle project management (from design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement).
* Effectively and proactively support the WW Consumer TA Director. Including calendar management, complex travel, VISA support and expense reimbursement. Event coordination, international and domestic expertise a must. Coordination of meeting support to include: A/V needs, room configuration and meals.
* Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support for our yearly organizational planning cycles.
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the WW CTA Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, global off-site meetings, leadership off-sites and team social events)
* Document preparation for meetings such as creation of agendas for staff meetings, or related performance review forums.
* Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
* Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
* Project manage the executive of global and functional recruitment projects and operating reviews Consumer Talent Acquisition organizations.
* Partnering with EA teams to identify key dates for reviews throughout the year
* Reporting and analytics: produce and analyze reports to assist with talent management; utilize HR systems for data entry, modification, and reporting
* Assist with performance management systems and tools, including support as needed for annual corporate processes; support logistics for talent acquisitions programs.
* Creatively communicate recommendations and initiatives to management and to the broader organization
* Compose/type/proofread a variety of correspondence, reports, policies, forms, presentations and other printed or electronic materials. Ensures that all communications support professional and respectful interactions.Basic Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience providing senior executive level support
* 3+ years of program/project management experience
* Demonstrated project ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
* 5+ years of progressive event coordination experience, with complex travel.
* Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Products (Excel, Outlook and SharePoint)
* Bachelor's degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...