Business Manager - Demand Generation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing our Demand Generation (DG) Sales team to help more companies make the move to the AWS cloud. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path. The DG team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types in North America. AWS Demand Generation (DG), North America, is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Business Manager to play a critical role on the leadership team within DG, as we work to drive revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction for AWS. You will partner with sales, marketing, operations, partner, solutions architects, hr, recruiting stakeholders to support the business leader of the org in a high-volume, customer centric lead generation environment. As a Business Manager, you can have a positive impact developing and executing organizational business initiatives and assist with culture and strategy doc development. In this role you will work closely with the Head of Demand Generation and be a trusted advisor to DG leadership. This role calls for a balance of collaborative leadership and influential skills across the team and beyond, in addition to delivering individual contributions.
As the DG Business Manager, you will be a key member of the DG leadership team reporting to the head of Demand Generation. The Business Manager will be responsible for high-impact interactions regarding our goals, our culture, people, and customers. Close partnership with leaders and organizations outside of your immediate team will be necessary as you will compile insights and information that will influence decisions at a senior level. Successful candidates should have strong program management, analytical, organizational, and communication skills and a passion for excellence in execution. By leading or coordinating day to day business activities, you will interact with multiple stakeholders, customers and partners.
Key priorities of the role include:
Org & Culture
· Drive quantitative assessment of org health and proactively identify improvement opportunities in culture, internal communications, landing a framework for consistent people development mechanisms in alignment with HR and Enablement
· Work with Head of DG to create and document short and long term org plan for individual and group evolution to further the business value DG provides
· Work on scaling feedback mechanisms (customer and field) to help DG management ensure we operate at the highest bar from a people and execution perspective, auditing plans and resource engagement
Communications & Content
· Work with Head of DG to create and author org communication plan, priority messages and escalations (internal and across orgs)
· Enhance DG functions including leadership and management meetings, by owning the communications including all hands meetings, ad-hoc field communications and inspection, project updates, quarterly briefings and strategic deep dives. Leads or assists with DG (Inbound, Outbound) level projects and participates in strategic leadership efforts as required. Work across stakeholders to orchestrate content alignment to core themes, content consolidation and review.
· Drive and create content across org documents using data and insights provided across teams including Ops, DG, HR, BD, Marketing, etc.
· Track customer satisfaction scores across all DG teams and ensure corrective actions/escalations are followed through to ensure positive customer outcomes. Develop and scale best practices across DG teams.
· Track cross org customer response times and ensure corrective actions are followed through to ensure positive customer outcomes and continuous response time reduction. Identify and scale best practices across DG teams, escalate roadblocks and drive to resolution or if the owner of the resolution if in another team track successful progress and timely completion.
· Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organizations that further our business objectives
· Collaborate on the day to day business and sales motions, working across Sales, Partners, Ops, Professional Services, Marketing, Training and Solutions Architect groups, Marketing Automation, Recruiting, HR to improve our orchestration and execution tracking as a team working with field sales and marketing.
· Create clear collaboration forums that can provide inputs during business planning and performance assessment (digital and in person)
· Participate in complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
· Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure high quality data and outcomes for MBOs, goals, MBR, special events and more
· 5-8 years of experience in technology related sales, business or project management role
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
Experience leading cross-org v-teams and working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
· Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills at the executive level
Experience with using data and trends to articulate business needs
· Experience working with virtual teams, new product and process development
· Experience working with Stakeholders and Executive teams
· Demonstrated competency in the areas of sales, group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy.
· MBA, or other relevant graduate degree
· Experience working with C-Level Executives
· Experience working in a Demand/Lead Generation Organization
· Demonstrates exceptional business judgment
· Demonstrated experience working with Sr. Stakeholders and Executive teams
· Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
· Ability to manage complex projects and programs
· Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning, share insights and deliver outcomes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation,
Loading some great jobs for you...