Senior Business Development Manager, Global Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Amazon Global Selling is seeking a results-driven Senior Business Development Manager with a passion for problem solving and customer service to drive growth and maximize the presence of strategic US Selling Partners into Amazon’s global marketplaces.
In this role, you'll work in a fast moving and ambiguous environment, use effective C-level communication skills, manage relationships, and conduct negotiations. Additionally, you'll use analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting skills to gather data for making critical business decisions. You'll enlist program managers and leaders to ensure that strategies scale, and make smart trade-offs (e.g., short- vs. long-term account needs). You'll identify gaps between teams, processes and plans, and demonstrate good judgment in how and when to escalate.
· Work with a sense of urgency to drive and deliver sales goals while maintaining a high quality of work
· Work with Sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
· Develop a thorough understanding of the specific market segments, seasonality and global business trends/events
· Recruit complex accounts (Largest Selling Partners) and manage strategically, including owning initiatives where the strategy and goals may not be defined
· Provide tailored recommendations that improve senior-level Accounts’ Decision Maker Experience (ADMX) and associated CX, and scale learnings to drive improvement in ADMX and CX beyond assigned accounts (e.g., influencing playbooks)
· Identify accounts’ complex problems/frictions and working internally with Product, Program and Marketplace teams to drive scalable resolution
· Define and scale new opportunities for accounts owned and not owned by representative
· Set the standard for recruitment and account management best practices
· Provide inputs into the creation of team goals, and influence multiple partner team goals and priorities
· Understand and contribute to cadenced reporting and narratives (e.g., MBR, QBR, PR/FAQ etc.) and present them effectively to Directors
· Streamline and/or eliminate excess processes, hold partner teams accountable for improvement, reduce dependencies and eliminate problems that stifle innovation or cause customer dissatisfaction
· Use knowledge to assess long-term strategies, project plans, and other requirements
· Recruit and develop others by mentoring in the organization
· Provide constructive peer feedback and promotion assessments for lower-level rep
· Drive impact at the organization level within Amazon.
· 6+ years of relevant business sales experience
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience communicating at C-level
· Experience exceeding sales targets
· Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
· Experience using Microsoft Excel
· Experience with pipeline management skills to include utilization of Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Experience prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
· Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
· 8+ Years of relevant business sales experience
· MBA degree or equivalent experience
· E-Commerce industry or related industry experience
· Experience with international trade and/or logistics
· SQL Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation,
Loading some great jobs for you...