- AMADA SENIOR CARE
139 Libby Ln
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Locations: Puyallup, Sumner, Tacoma, Lakewood, Gig Harbor, JBLM, Dupont, University Place, Fircrest.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities:
Provide the required care that is detailed out in each clients personal plan of care.
Provide personal care:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- BathingGrooming, including oral care
- Assist the client with dressing and undressing
- Assist the client with toileting activities
- Assist in feeding the client, if necessary
- Feed clients who are unable to feed themselves
- Support good skin care to prevent skin breakdown (i.e. turn and reposition client, actively encourage movement)
- Provide client with help walking and transferring
- Observe client's physical, mental and emotional conditions
- Report any change to the immediate supervisor; Document observed changes
- Measure and document intake and output, if necessary
- Assist client in the self-administration of medication (medication reminder)
- Perform light housekeeping
- Perform meal preparation and clean up
- Change bed linens and make up the client's bed
- Maintain an orderly client environment
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
- Participates in client teaching according to the client's plan of care.
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure client's rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to:
- the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided
- the right to accept or refuse care
- the right to confidentiality of their information
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.