Permanent Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner desired in the foothills of north-central Washington- Permanent/Full-Time
All Star Recruiting in Lynden, WA
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
A Family Nurse Practitioner is desired to join an Urgent Care clinic in the foothills of North-Central Washington. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #49040.
- Full-time position, the exact schedule will be discussed by the client
- Seeing a mix of Urgent Care and Primary Care
- At least 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practitioner
- Proficiency in Urgent Care procedures: suturing, splinting, EKG, I&D
- The ideal candidate will have a Washington license in the process, or in hand
- DEA, ACLS, BLS
- Full benefits, a competitive salary, PTO, and paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefits
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, aprn, arnp c, associate, cna, cns, family, gerontological nurse practitioner, nursing assistant cna
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!