Experienced PMHNPs needed for a full time telemedicine opportunity for a Virtual Practice in Washington State- Permanent/Full-Time
All Star Recruiting in Yelm, WA
- Type: Full Time
Description: The nation s most experienced and trusted provider of physician consultations for acute care via telemedicine is seeking an experienced PMHNP for a virtual practice in Washington State. See below for additional details. If interested, please refer to Job ID #52918
- You will be working 40 hours a week (Schedule is dayshift and will be discussed upon interview)
- The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will work closely with their supervising physician to provide psychiatric mental health services to patients in multiple settings via telemedicine
- These settings include Mental Health Emergency Centers, Clinics, Schools, Correctional Institutions, etc
- 100% tele-psych position This position will include evaluation of patients using detailed history taken from staff, patient and significant others as well as mental status examination, diagnose using DSM5 criteria and ICD 10 codes
- Review results of laboratory studies and correlate with clinical history, treatment of mental, behavioral or emotional disorders, Psychopharmacology, Emergency Psychiatry, Chemical dependency
- The PMHNP Must be willing to treat patients that include youth, adolescents and adults.
- Must have at least Minimum of 5 years experience of clinical practice in the area of Psychiatric Mental Health, at least in part, seeing child and adolescents
- State license must be in hand and must be board certified
- This group is offering healthcare benefits, PTO, (Medical, Dental & vision) Long term and short-term disability, 401k, CME and Malpractice insurance
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!