Travel RN-Medical/Surgical- Locums/Travel
All Medical in Stanwood, WA
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $79,810.00 - 112,530.00 / Year*
Specialty: RN-Medical Surgical Travel
Locations: Burien, Washington
Shift: 7P to 7:30A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Registered nurses in this specialty practice primarily on hospital units and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.Assist physicians with patient management.
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
- Complete assignments made by physicians
- Provide treatment and post-surgical care
- Administer medications
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent acute experience
- BLS certification
- Active Washington state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental and Pet
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, nurse clinical, staff nurse, surgery, tcu
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!