Workday Sales Executive - Public Sector (Virtual)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us re-imagine how people and organizations thrive.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Services business group within Alight Solutions. As a Cloud Services Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling Alight s HR Services and Application Management Services to Workday s customers and prospective customers within state and local government. This is a role for a person with strong organizational skills and with a real desire to learn and grow in an expanding area of Alight s business.
Cloud Services Sales Executive
State and Local Government
Multiple locations considered including (Atlanta, Baltimore, Orlando, Richmond, Sacramento) as well as flexibility to work virtually
* Develops and executes successful targeted territory development plans to help achieve or exceed growth, revenue, and margin targets.
* Reaches or exceeds assigned sales goals based on selling HR Services and Application Management Services
* Works with solutions to create new sales/solution slides
* Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle including managing proposal negotiations, the statement-of-work, and completion of all contract details.
* Regularly attends trade shows and conferences to promote and educate prospective clients on the benefits of Workday solutions.
* Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services, incorporates it into sales client planning process, and shares it with other key stakeholders within Alight Solutions.
* Regarded as a thought leader, staying current with new trends and developments within this area of expertise.
* Recommends changes and improvements to organizational processes and procedures.
* Keeps abreast of updates and changes to the technology and applies this appropriately in sales strategy and execution.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..
Employer's Job# R-8282-Olympia
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...