VP, Bulk Gases
Compensation: $152,180.00 - $152,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH AIRGAS AS A VP OF BULK GASES IN OUR NORPAC REGION! THIS PERSON WILL BE BASED IN THE VANCOUVER, WA AREA.
The VP of Bulk Sales is responsible for the regional distribution, installation and maintenance of bulk, microbulk and onsite gases as well as providing strategic sales leadership within the regions, including ensuring maximum profitability for the bulk, microbulk and onsite business. The VP of Bulk is instrumental in ensuring the effective collaboration with Airgas Merchant Gases and will be a key partner in developing the overall strategic path for the bulk business. This position oversees the coordination of regional field service operations responsible for installations and technical support for all microbulk & bulk tanks, onsite generators, and related equipment. This position is additionally responsible for managing and directing the capital expenditure budgeting process for all microbulk, bulk and onsite projects.
* Manages the Bulk sales and operations teams in accordance with company policies by hiring, training, motivating, planning and directing work, managing performance and resolving associate issues so that assigned performance targets are met or exceeded.
* Develops and executes innovative Bulk Gas sales & marketing programs that generate qualified leads, promote profitability objectives, drive revenues and support the overall Airgas Bulk Gas product strategy. Defines sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identifies improvements where and when required. Develops sales budgets and plans. Leads the establishment of product pricing guidelines and initiatives.
* Develops capital expenditure budget(s) and coordinates capital expenditures once proper approvals have been received. Prepares and reviews all capital requests associated with bulk system installations and upgrades ensuring Airgas is appropriately pricing the projects.
* Sources vendor(s) based on customer logistics, cost efficiency, and delivery timeliness. Negotiates vendor supply agreements to meet Regional customer sales obligations. Manages vendor relationships to maximize profitability and ensure customer needs are met.
* Manages the regional field service technical organization to ensure that microbulk, bulk, and onsite installations and upgrades are completed safely, in the most cost effective manner and in time to meet customer expectations.
* Consults with the Regional President, Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) and Airgass National Sales Team on the Bulk Sales strategy. Supports and executes national account management activities. Manages and contributes to a national standard product supply agreement(s) amending as appropriate to capture new commercial approaches.
* Works with the region safety officer to coordinate the procedures required for compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA, FDA, and state regulations.
Why wouldnt you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? Its easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Employer's Job# 27518-Seattle-WA
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Associated topics: alumni, analyst, chief marketing officer, demand, festival, marketplace, medical center, regulatory, relation, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...