Quality Technician (Medical Device)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Responsible for supporting Operations and Quality Departments in areas including: Inspection, Logistics, Document Control, Calibration, and Special Projects.
- Perform routine incoming inspection activities and release materials from quarantine.
- Perform routine final product inspections activities and release of product.
- Document and manage material/product rejections/nonconformances, including participating in or managing Material Review Board
- Perform scanning and filing of completed records in accordance with current procedures.
- Perform Document Change Analyst/Document control function
- Maintain Calibration of gauges per internal calibration procedure
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or quality requirements.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per Client's Quality System.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Participate in other projects and tasks, as required.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Experience working in regulated medical device Industry or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- AA or BA/BS degree, or other formal quality education preferred
- Detail-oriented with good record keeping
- Organized and responsible
- Good manual dexterity and eyesight
- Self-motivated, Self-sufficient
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Reliable, punctual
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow-through & follow-up
#medicaldevices #qualitytechnician #IPC #QualityAssurance #QualityEngineer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...