This is a highly interactive, customer facing role on-site at the Amazon campus. Team members will be servicing Amazon employees directly. They will be mainly working in the corporate mail room assisting employees and also make sure that packages are organized correctly to be sent out. They will also have to go to offices to pick up packages as well.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST have customer service experience
- Ability to work 8hr shifts between 7am - 6pm
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Maintain professionalism and attention to detail
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
* Answers customer questions regarding inbound and outbound mail.
* Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.Operating document image handling software.
* Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files.
* Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols.
* Accessing document management systems via established protocols.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
* Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes mail and packages to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
Come be apart of something bigger then just a job! We are looking for experienced journeyman and residential plumbers to join our ambitious comp…Read More